Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 16:59:27 UTC

camel-redis component

Hi all,

I am working on a Redis [1] connector for Camel based on Spring data redis
support [2]. I believe it will be useful for the community in number of
ways:

1. As Key/Value store. In addition to being k/v store, redis has some
interesting features missing in other k/v stores, like ordered sets,
counters.

2. Publish/Subscribe messaging system.

3. IdempotentRepository.

The component has producer based on Spring RedisTemplate for
reading/writing values to redis. Also a consumer which is based on  Spring
ListenerContainer for subscribing to a message channel.

WDYT?
Bilgin

[1] http://redis.io/documentation
[2]