Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Asif Iqbal <iq...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/17 12:34:39 UTC

Multiple Instances

Hi guys

I want to run multiple instances of process on ODE.
E.g Once process will create multiple instance of

I have 3 BPEL process. Process A (warehouse), Process B (box flow) and
Process C (worker flow). Process A is main process. This will invoke Process
B and Process C. Process C and Process B will also interact with each other.

Process A invokes more than one instances of Process B and Process C e.g
Process A invokes 4 instances of Process B and 3 instances of process C.
Now question is that how instances of Process C (3 instance) and Process B
(4 Instances) will interact with each other. For more clarification you can
see attached image. And one by one interact with each other. Now for this I
am searching.

I deployed processes in ODE but when I am sending SOAP Req there is no
response.

If I use same BPEL for sigle instance then its working perfectly.

Kindly also see attached image to get clear idea.

Thanks

Regards
Asif Iqbal

Re: Multiple Instances

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Asif Iqbal <iq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I am using explicit correlation. And same BPEL is running ok on ActiveBPEL
> Engine.
> But I don't know why not working on ODE?

Logs with the category org.apache.ode set to debug would probably help
diagnosing as well.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: Multiple Instances