Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Badri R <bb...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/05 02:22:21 UTC

Chainsaw v2 tab names for SocketReceiver ?

Hi,

If I'm using SocketAppenders in my system and SocketReceivers at the other
end in chainsaw v2:
 - How do I configure the tab names. Right now I just get "localhost-" and
output from multiple receivers in this one tab.

Where do I set the special application property ?(at the appender end or
elsewhere ?). It doesn't seem to get through as one of properties in the
loggingevent being serialized and sent across.

Thanks,
-Badri

Fwd: Chainsaw v2 tab names for SocketReceiver ?