Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2007/01/17 18:43:02 UTC

[FYI] UIMA TC work started at OASIS

The UIMA technical committee over on OASIS had its first technical
meeting last week.  Adam and I both attended.  There was some
interesting discussion, things are getting off to a good start.  If
you're interested, check out the meeting minutes in the documents area
of the UIMA TC page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=uima

Participation in the OASIS TCs is open to all OASIS members.  If you're
interested in participating, check if your employer is a OASIS member.
If not, there are ways to join as an individual.

We'll be posting occasional updates here, particularly as it concerns
Apache UIMA.

--Thilo