Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2010/04/13 18:27:30 UTC

state of the patch queue

We have been neglecting our patch queue. I propose:

HBASE-2424
Use old code path for small amounts of batch puts

  -> Commit to 0.20.4 and trunk

HBASE-2368
BulkPut - Writable class compatible with TableRecordWriter for bulk puts agnostic of region server mapping at Mapper/Combiner level

  -> Ryan or JG, please commit, comment, or cancel the patch

HBASE-2117
Simple check on the master overview page if the number of currently running regionservers is unchanged.

  -> Lars, please review the state of this issue.

 - Andy

Re: state of the patch queue

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

I updated HBASE-2117 with a comment, not sure what to do there as this
is also not my issue. But I think the proposed idea could make it a
trivial change?

Lars

Re: state of the patch queue

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.