Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Krasimir Aleksandrov <KA...@yuzu.com> on 2015/02/10 18:10:28 UTC

RE: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2523 still present (or variation of it still present)

<trying the DEV alias>

ATT: Andreas Lehmkühler, Ilya Vasiuk

Hello,
My team is using a snapshot from /trunk of PDFBox and I'm seeing an instance ( or variation)  of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2523 still present even with the Non Sequential Parser. My stack looks exactly the same as reported by Ilya, but instead of "instead got >>" I have "instead got 'xref'" ( and the offset is different of course). I have validated that I'm using the new parser ( I'm using load() which is using the new parser (the non-sequential parser is now  hosted in cosparser.java if I'm not mistaken)). The PDFs that report that error can be opened in Acrobat  and PDFIum based renderers.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Krasimir

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2523 still present (or variation of it still present)

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi Krasimir,

thanks for the mail but it's the same you already sent to the users mailing list - which is the correct one for such questions. Tilman already sent you an answer there asking for the PDF as without looking at your file it's difficult to say what's going on. So if you could provide that this would be very helpful. Otherwise it will be nearly impossible to help.

BR

Maruan