Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by "N. Trevor Brierly" <nt...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/11 19:04:03 UTC

Lucene.NET for WinRT/Windows 8

Hello all,

Are there any plans to provide a version of Lucene.NET that would work with
WinRT /  Windows 8 / .NET 4.5?  I did not see anything in the list archives
that addressed this question.  I attempted to get the NuGet package for
Lucene but was told it wouldn't work with .NET 4.5.

What I haven't done yet is attempted to compile Lucene.NET as WinRT
components.  I thought that before trying that I would check to see if
there is a WinRT version coming in the future.

Thank you very much!
Trevor Brierly

Re: Lucene.NET for WinRT/Windows 8

Posted by Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>.
Hi,

We've got an issue regarding this;
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-491, but there's no
logged progress for this in Jira. It would be a welcome information if
you could try rebuilding for WinRT and note any issues in Jira (and if
possible, provide patches to fix them).

// Simon