Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Sorin Gheorghiu <so...@uni-konstanz.de> on 2019/02/05 12:07:22 UTC

Jena Full Text Search documentation

Hi,

it is a great that Jena supports further the Full Text Search extension.
Therefore I suggest to update the documentation: if [1] refers to the
latest released Jena version (which is 3.10.0), then the supported
versions are *Lucene 7.4.0* and *Elasticsearch 6.4.2* (based on JENA-1621).

Here is the version compatibility matrix (based on my informations)
between Jena and the full text engines supported by Jena:

Note: Elasticsearch 6.6.0 is already released, I assume the next Jena
version will support Lucene 7.5

[1] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/text-query.html

Thank you!

Re: Jena Full Text Search documentation

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
Hello, Sorin, thank you for this contribution!

Osma and Chris, you guys know the most about the text index by far-- would this make sense as part of the documentation for that module?

ajs6f

Posted by Chris Tomlinson <ch...@gmail.com>.
I finally update the jena text query documentation with the helpful table supplied by Sorin Gheorghiu.

Thank you for the contribution,
Chris