Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by janw <ja...@gmx.de> on 2006/07/04 10:52:54 UTC

Icon in panelNavigation2

Hello,

I use the panelNavigation2 component. Is it possible to set an icon for a
Menu-item either programmatically or in a static way?
There is a constructor for NavigationMenuItem that accepts an icon String,
but the icon isn't shown,
and the component commandNavigation2 as used in the example "PanelNavigation
Classic (Static JSP)" does not accept an icon attribute.

Best regards
Jan
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Icon in panelNavigation2

Posted by janw <ja...@gmx.de>.
Fault of mine, now I see the icon. Is there a possibility to display *both*
icon and text in the menu point, just as in the jscookmenu? I can display
either icon or the text, but not both.
This is how I use the constructor:

NavigationMenuItem logoutMenuItem = new NavigationMenuItem(
        "Logout", LoginBean.LOGIN_PAGE, "images/logout.gif", true);

BTW: Where can I read about the meaning of the property "split" of class
NavigationMenuItem?

Thanks