Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/05 17:15:22 UTC

servicemix-shared and Servicemix 4.0

Out of curiousity, does servicemix-shared exist for Servicemix 4.0?  I
created a service-engine from the servicemix service-engine archetype and
then deployed it in Fuse ESB 4.1.  When I did that, I see this in the log:

11:07:28,500 | INFO  | pool-1-thread-1  | Deployer                         |
cemix.jbi.deployer.impl.Deployer  340 | Deploying bundle 'null (test-se)' as
a JBI component
11:07:28,515 | WARN  | pool-1-thread-1  | Deployer                         |
cemix.jbi.deployer.impl.Deployer  359 | Requirements not met for JBI
artifact in bundle null (test-se). Installation pending.
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.deployer.impl.PendingException: SharedLibrary not
installed: servicemix-shared
11:07:28,515 | INFO  | pool-1-thread-1  | FileMonitor                      |
x.kernel.filemonitor.FileMonitor  550 | Started: test-se [92]

When I look in jbi/list, the test-se bundle isn't listed.  When I look in
osgi/list, I see test-se listed as Active.

My question is why does the archetype add servicemix-shared if it can't be
resolved?  The second question, is if the dependencies for test-se aren't
resolved, why does it say that the test-se bundle is started?  Any why does
osgi/list show it as Active if it couldn't be deployed?

Thanks!
Ryan

Re: servicemix-shared and Servicemix 4.0

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
So just to verify, in order to get the service engine to deploy that is
created from the archetype, these are the dependencies that should be there
(servicemix-shared has to be otherwise you get errors about a missing wsdl4j
class):

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
      <artifactId>servicemix-common</artifactId>
      <version>2009.01.0.4-fuse</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
      <artifactId>servicemix-utils</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.0.1-fuse</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
      <artifactId>servicemix-shared</artifactId>
      <version>2009.01.0.4-fuse</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
      <artifactId>servicemix-core</artifactId>
      <version>3.4.0.4-fuse</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>