Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/21 20:35:54 UTC

[QUESTION] Baremetal DHCP Server - Abstracting Router VM

We are trying to abstract router vm completely from our environment as
it has dual nics which is big "no no" in hardened security environments.
This is for shared (non-vpc) advanced security zone.

CloudStack already has a support for "Baremetal DHCP Server" under
Network Service Providers.

Would anyone provide the context on how one go about using it? I assume
we would need to write a support of some sort on our end. Examples and
documentation would be appreciated.

Thank you
ilya

Re: [QUESTION] Baremetal DHCP Server - Abstracting Router VM