Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "m.krieken" <m....@lukkien.com> on 2012/08/17 11:20:00 UTC

camle ftp file to activemq message

Hello

I am trying to build a route to get a file from a remote ftp , consume it
and put the contents of the file into the message.

Currently i have this config

        <route>
            <description>FTP route</description>
		    <from
uri="ftp://someuser@someserver.com/?password=somepw&amp;recursive=true&amp;initialDelay=20&amp;delete=true&amp;binary=false"/>
		    <to uri="activemq:somequuee"/>
        </route>

I do not know if i am attacking this things the right way. It does gets
consumed but i basicly have a empty message with some information regarding
the file, but i would have espected the contents of the file which is a xml
file in this case to be inside the message. Could somebody point me into the
right direction?

After that i tried something like this

        <route>
            <description>Asics FTP route</description>
		    <from
uri="ftp://someuser@someserver.com/?password=somepw&amp;recursive=true&amp;initialDelay=20&amp;delete=true&amp;binary=false"/>
		    <to uri="file:/somedir"/>
        </route>

        <route>
            <description>Asics File route</description>
		    <to uri="file:/somedir"/>
			<to uri="activemq:somequuee"/>
        </route>

With the same result.

Re: camle ftp file to activemq message

Posted by "michal.warecki" <mi...@gmail.com>.
Do you want to send the content (string) of files to queue?
You can try in that way:

<from
uri="ftp://someuser@someserver.com/?password=somepw&amp;recursive=true&amp;initialDelay=20&amp;delete=true&amp;binary=false"/>
*<convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String"/>*
<to uri="activemq:somequuee"/>