Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sanraj25 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/21 09:12:53 UTC

Where DATA are stored

Hi
        When indexing data with solr where document stored and how to find
document in solr installation.And
how to avoid data duplication in solr database.

thanks in advance

regards,
Santhanaraj R

Solr/Lucene search term stats

Posted by Sunil <su...@truesparrow.com>.
Hi All,

I am working on a module using Solr, where I want to get the stats of
each keyword found in each field.

If my search term is: (title:("web2.0" OR "ajax") OR

Then I want to know how many times web2.0/ajax were found in title or
description.

Any suggestion on how to get this information (apart from & hl=true
variable).

Thanks,
Sunil

Re: Where DATA are stored

Posted by Akshay <ak...@gmail.com>.
You will find the indexed data inside the data/index directory of your solr
home. The documents are stored in Lucene Index File Format which is not
human readable.

To find a document or documents you have to search it through solr admin web
page with appropriate Lucene query syntax (
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/queryparsersyntax.html).

Duplicates will not be there if you have a uniqueKey defined in your schema
and make sure you don't have "allowDups" attribute set to true in the "add"
command for adding documents.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 12:42 PM, sanraj25 <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>        When indexing data with solr where document stored and how to find
> document in solr installation.And
> how to avoid data duplication in solr database.
>
> thanks in advance
>

> regards,
> Santhanaraj R

Akshay Ukey.