Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by LINDA HALL <li...@cox.net> on 2020/04/04 20:00:13 UTC

OpenOffice

Hi,

I have a Mac computer with OpenOffice 3.4.1installed. It now has a line thru it and when I click on it it says the developer of this app needs to update to work with this version macOS. Contact the developer for more information.

I have installed Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7. I have documents saved in OpenOffice 3.4.1 that I cannot get to. Please tell me how to open the older version I have to access the documents there. I want to save them in the newly installed OpenOffice 4.1.7.

Linda

Re: OpenOffice

Posted by LINDA HALL <li...@cox.net>.
Thank you for responding. When I follow the instructions and hold the control key and click on OpenOffice I get the same message that the developer of this app need to update to work with this version macOS. Contact the developer for more information. I have already installed Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 and just want to retrieve the saved documents in the old version 3.4.1 that has a line thru it and won't open.

Re: OpenOffice

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.