Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Octavio Molano Anta <oc...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 14:32:07 UTC

Apache Flex installer: Error in OSX

Hello, I just downloaded the Apache Flex installer and selected the "AIR
15" and "Flash Player 15" (non-beta versions of both) and I got the error
"Flash SDK download failed" (tried several times and it always stalls at
the same place), I guess because the current stable version of AIR 15 is
15.0.0.356 and the Flex installer is looking for an older version.

Could you please take a look and fix the installer so it installs the
latest version of AIR 15? (build 356).

Best regards,
Octavio