Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Gabor Szadovszky <ga...@apache.org> on 2019/10/18 07:46:32 UTC

Updating parquet web site

Dear All,

There are some stuff on our web site that is ready for update (since a
while). To spin up the process it would be great if we could follow the
same git PR process we already have for our existing git repos. Jim has
already created PARQUET-1675
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PARQUET-1675> for moving the
existing svn repo to git.

If there are no objections I will create an infra ticket to move the svn
repo https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/parquet to the new git repository
https://github.com/apache/parquet.

Regards,
Gabor