Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tim Molter <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/22 18:41:23 UTC

How to query raw query String with Solrj?

I'd like to query solr with solrj with a raw query such as:
`class_id%3ABINGBONG%0ABlah%3A3232235780&sort=id+desc&rows=100`. These
queseries are stored in a database and I cannot use the "builder" API
offered by solrj (SolrQuery). Any suggestions??

Re: How to query raw query String with Solrj?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
Maybe SolrQueryParsers.parseQueryString() is what you’re looking for.

	Erik