Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/07/01 11:59:39 UTC

Re: xsd Validation and CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet and ssl

Hi,

I fixed the issue with jaxrs:schemaLocations being ignored on the trunk but for now please
explicitly register org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXBElementProvider provider (you can still use jaxrs:schemaLocations )

cheers, Sergey

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi,

It's really a schema issue,  your schema is apparently missing a global RootElement declaration

Ex :

<ns:RootElement xmlns:ns=http://foo/>

but the schema you provided is missing <xs:element name="RootElement" type="tns:rootElementType"/> (assuming a complex type is
global)

cheers, Sergey