Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rasoul Hajikhani <ra...@rhythm.com> on 2002/01/22 01:34:39 UTC

Apache.pm failed to load!.

Folks,
After installing mod_perl-1.25 & apache_1.3.22 I get this error message!
I know this is a really serious error, but I was wondering if any one
could tell me why I would get this since the installation of both
mod_perl and apache went through without a problem?!
-r

Re: Apache.pm failed to load!.

Posted by Rasoul Hajikhani <ra...@rhythm.com>.
___cliff rayman___ wrote:

> first off, that looks like a spanking brand new version
> of apache but an older version of mod_perl.  you will
> probaby be happier with mod_perl-1.26
>
> what happens when you try the following from the command line?
> perl -MApache -e 1
>
> Rasoul Hajikhani wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> > After installing mod_perl-1.25 & apache_1.3.22 I get this error message!
> > I know this is a really serious error, but I was wondering if any one
> > could tell me why I would get this since the installation of both
> > mod_perl and apache went through without a problem?!
> > -r
>
> --
> ___cliff rayman___cliff@genwax.com___http://www.genwax.com/
Well don't know... I removed them both and are in the middle of
reinstalling them. Will let you know asap ...
-r

Re: Apache.pm failed to load!.

Posted by ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@genwax.com>.

--