Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Naveen Rawat <na...@otssolutions.com> on 2007/04/26 11:46:29 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache-MySQL-SSL

Hi there,

I am having my implementations as add-on modules on Apache that does my job
against my data-store (MySQL). Till now I had been using one same machine
for both my Apache and MySQL. Now the implementation is to be done on
separate machines. I want to make both the ends to talk in a secure manner.

Is it possible in the nature of Apache modules to talk to a remote database
(specifically MySQL) over SSL/TLS layer?

Thanks and Regards,
J. Tripathi