Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/11/02 11:01:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink Elasticsearch connector 3.0.0, rc1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version
3.0.0, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org
[2], which are signed with the key with fingerprint C2EED7B111D464BA [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Note: This is the first release of an externalized connector, relying on
a new set of scripts. Double-check _everything_.

  Thanks,
Release Manager

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12352291
[2]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-connector-elasticsearch-3.0.0-rc1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1543/
[5]
https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-elasticsearch/releases/tag/v3.0.0-rc1
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/579

[CANCELED][VOTE] Release Apache Flink Elasticsearch connector 3.0.0, rc1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
This RC is canceled.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink Elasticsearch connector 3.0.0, rc1

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com>.