Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mala Dibbs <gr...@yahoo.de> on 2011/05/23 23:49:48 UTC

Cannot delete revprop?

Hi,

after some failed svnsync command, there is a svn-sync revprop on my repository
which keeps me from restoring synchronisation.

Failed to get lock on destination repos, currently held by 'ubuntu-05:...'

So I did the following:

svn propdel svn:sync-lock --revprop -r 0 https://myserver/svn/myRepo
--username=... --password=...

I get:

property 'svn:sync-lock' deleted from repository revision 0

But when I do this thereafter:

svn proplist --revprop -r 0 https://myserver/svn/myRepo --username=...
--password=...

I get this:

Unversioned properties on revision 0:
   svn:sync-from-uuid
   svn:sync-lock
   svn:sync-currently-copying
   svn:sync-last-merged-rev
   svn:date
   svn:sync-from-url

So obviously it was not delete at all? What can I do?

Regards, Mala

Re: Cannot delete revprop?

Posted by Peter Simms <pe...@gmail.com>.
I am experiencing the exact same issue - I am unable to delete the
sync-lock or sync-currently-copying properties

Where you able to get this resolved?