Posted to site-dev@apache.org by Reynold Xin <rx...@apache.org> on 2016/07/13 19:18:02 UTC

Apache Spark's website is "down"

Hi infra,

Sorry to email directly the mailing list, but we have a pretty high
priority issue right now: spark.apache.org is showing a file listing rather
than the website itself.

This is related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-12055 in
which we transferred the website over from svn to git. The way Spark
website works is that we use Jekyll to build the website and produce the
content in the "site" folder. When we were using svn, the site folder is
the one that gets used to show the website. However, the new git mirror
process mirrors the entire repository over to the website.

We already have seen 10+ users reporting the website malfunctioning, across
user@, dev@, and Twitter. Can you please look into this ASAP? If possible,
we should just mirror the "site" folder.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Apache Spark's website is "down"

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
Thanks - site is up!

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
Rename the dir from 'site' to 'content' and it'll work just fine.

With regards,
Daniel.