Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2006/12/14 11:11:04 UTC

no dynamic columns for tr:table

Hi, for the purpose of replacing existing facelets using Tomahawk
components through Trinidad ones, I noticed that nothing like t:columns
seems to exist in Trinidad. Only a single tr:column is documented,
leading to static tables only.
A multiple column component is very useful for rendering runtime-defined
(e.g. non static) column sets.
Is there another component covering this role or is this feature
definitely missing ?
Furthermore, I guess that t:dataTable/t:columns/t:column are closely
connected, the same also for tr:table/tr:column. Or can I mixup tr:table
with t:columns ?
Thanks -- Renzo

Re: Re: no dynamic columns for tr:table

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
The major problem is that prior to JSF 1.2, tr:forEach must produce
the same number of columns on every execution.

-- Adam

Posted by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.