Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org> on 2015/12/05 12:31:08 UTC

rivet 2.2.4

Rivet 2.2.4 has been released and it's on its way along the ASF
distribution mirrors network. This is a simple bug fix release that
addresses Bug #58008

  -- Massimo

Fedora 23 also available

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.
Thanks to Petr Gajdos from SuSE Prag, rivet rpm is now also available
for Fedora 23.

Thank you all,
Harald

Re: OBS builds ready

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
exactly, the switch disappeared from configure sometime recently, the
documentation is reflecting this fact, but I probably had to stress this
point a bit further

  -- Massimo

OBS builds ready

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.