Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/19 11:41:26 UTC

[OT] Mailing list Support in other languages, was "Re: question"

>From my personal experience is not that easy to find someone speaking
easy in places like Spain or South America. I do know many cases of
people not posting to the list due to the lack of ability to explain
its particular problem. Many of them try with automatic translators,
but the end message is not always easy to understand. However, I do
think that the language of this list should be english, although this
can be a limitation for a sensible part of developers of the World.
I do not know what is the official policy at the ASF, and how other
projects handle that. But couldn't exist alternative mailing list to
support other languages?

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: [OT] Mailing list Support in other languages, was "Re: question"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I am not against other languages...
but... well that's not the common world language... and we should address that.

spanish list? There is the problem of a split... :)

can you bring that up to the "discuss@apache.org" list?
thanks,
matt