Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Parag Shah <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/04 13:53:29 UTC

Nightly build for MyFaces 1.2

Hello,

I am sorry if this is an obvious question. I want to work with the nightly
builds for MyFaces (for JSF spec 1.2).

Will "current12" give me the nightly build, or is there another place for
the nightly build?

--
Thanks
Parag

Re: Nightly build for MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Parag Shah <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Will be glad to give feedback...

--
Regards

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
our continuum seems to be down again, these days.

current12 is the "best" place for now.

Feedback on myfaces12 is welcome!

-M

--