Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "pierre.gaudin" <pi...@nereide.fr> on 2017/07/04 09:01:41 UTC

error in requesting new password

Hi all,

While testing the sending of a new password on a local trunk, I meet an
error.
Here are the stapes to reproduce:
  - ont the login page click on 'Forgot Your Password?'
  - an email is sent with a link
  - click the link
  - a form is display allowing to indicate the new password
  - clik on submit button and then an error message is display

In the local OFBiz log i can see this errror message :
> Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance
> [javax.crypto.Cipher@42f40da].

If i do the same on on trunk demo i see this error message :
> org.apache.ofbiz.entity.EntityCryptoException:
> org.apache.ofbiz.entity.EntityCryptoException: key(Secret Key) not
> found in database (key(Secret Key) not found in database)
> at
> org.apache.ofbiz.entity.util.EntityCrypto.decrypt(EntityCrypto.java:138)
> ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
> at
> org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker.login(LoginWorker.java:336)
> [ofbiz.jar:?]

Is there a way to fix this error?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre

--
logoNrd <http://nereide.fr/>
	Pierre GAUDIN

ofbiz-fr <http://www.ofbiz-fr.org/> | réseau LE
<http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: error in requesting new password

Posted by "pierre.gaudin" <pi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Jacques
On 07/07/2017 10:04, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Hi Pierre,
>
> I simply used the default for admin: ofbiz.
>
> For
> >try with another password with no special characters.
>
> actually I spoke about the temporary password generated by OFBiz that
> you see in the URL in log, it's a long one with special chars. It's
> not related with your. Maybe you don't see it in log because it's
> related to this error message I have not yet fixed on my side
>
>     EmailServices                 |E| Email message that could not be
> sent to [....@les7arts....] had context:
>
> Here is an example of the link URL
>
> <form method="post"
> action="https&#x3a;&#x2f;&#x2f;localhost&#x3a;8443/partymgr/control/passwordChange?USERNAME=flexadmin&password=nRzWjrn1MJu2ciIy2BMDDw&#x25;3D&#x25;3D&forgotPwdFlag=true&tenantId
>
> The issue is with the special chars in
> https&#x3a;&#x2f;&#x2f;localhost&#x3a;8443 that can't be interpreted
> by browsers
>
> I'll have another look this afternoon...
ha OK, i didn't notice that OFBiz set a temporary password... this is
weird to set a temporary password ...
Please tell me if i can help you.

  Many thanks

Pierre