Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 23:39:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating

Hi,

Please review and vote on the 1.0.1-incubating release artifacts of Tuscany SCA for Java.

SVN Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0.1-RC2/

Stage maven repo: http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/maven/

RAT report:
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC2/1.0.1-RC2.rat.txt

Distros (zip/gz/asc/md5) :
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC2/

Thanks,
Raymond

FYI:
To build the source distro from the stage maven repo, you can add the
<profiles> element below to your maven settings.xml and run "mvn -Pstaging
clean install".

<settings>
    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>staging</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <repositories>
                <repository>
                    <id>tuscany.staging</id>
                    <url>http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/maven</url>
                </repository>
            </repositories>
            <pluginRepositories>
                <pluginRepository>
                    <id>tuscany.staging</id>
                    <url>http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/maven</url>
                </pluginRepository>
            </pluginRepositories>
        </profile>
    </profiles>
</settings>

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have started to work on the build.xml and already got some webapp
working. I'll committ the changes to the branch as i get the apps
working.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 10/31/07, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

> oh, ok.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

build the distro and it works on my machine here.

I also made some changes to the various readmes/changes files under
distribution to correct some version numbers to 1.0.1. I also changed the
release date to November 2007.

Regards

Simon

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
oh, ok.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
> jettison-1.0-RC2.jar
This is required by JSON

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
I'm trapped by the groovy pom changes. :-( Anyway, I switch to
groovy-all-minimal now.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raymond,

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raymond,

I experience the same problems as SimonL.  While I fixed the build.xml for
definitions-xml, it seems there are some more missing.  I wanted to test
from a bin distro out of the branch last night, but wierdly my bin distro
lib directory seemed to miss some third party jars like stax-api.  I am
going to give it a shot again from a clean check out of the branch.

- Venkat

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.