Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> on 2020/06/11 02:12:51 UTC

New Committer: Yuqi Gu

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop has asked Yuqi Gu
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted!

His ASF account has been created as: guyuqi@apache.org

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no
need to go via the proxy patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Apache Bigtop practices CTR (commit-then-review) development process which
means that you can checkin the code without a +1 from a committer. This
doesn't
mean that you're encouraged to do so. Instead, we strongly recommend you to
seek for feedback before you commit. Please read the document before you
act:

* https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/CTR+Model

If in doubt, exercise your best judgement and don't hesitate to ask
questions on
this very mailing list.

We're happy to have you on board and looking for many more contributions to
come. Please join me in congratulating Yuqi Gu!

Regards,

Jun (on behalf of the ASF BigTop PMC)

Re: New Committer: Yuqi Gu

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Congrats Yuqi, well deserved!
We've been working together quite a long time and I'm really impressed by
the passion you have.
Please keep on the what you're doing. The committership is for you to
evolve the features more efficiently.
Furthermore, we look forward to seeing you to take on a more important role
at Bigtop in the future.

- Evans

Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> 於 2020年6月11日 週四 上午10:13寫道:

Re: New Committer: Yuqi Gu

Posted by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Yuqi

Re: New Committer: Yuqi Gu

Posted by Yuqi Gu <yu...@linaro.org>.
Really thanks Evans and Jun for the invitation and tips.
Really thanks everyone for your kind words and help.
I'm happy to join Bigtop and looking forward to more contributions!

BRs,
Yuqi

Re: New Committer: Yuqi Gu

Posted by Naresh Bhat <na...@linaro.org>.

Re: New Committer: Yuqi Gu

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Congrats Yuqi

Re: New Committer: Yuqi Gu

Re: New Committer: Yuqi Gu

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Welcome to the Apache Bigtop project, yuqi !

Best
   Olaf

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Re: New Committer: Yuqi Gu