Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Jean-Charles Thomas <JC...@autoscout24.com> on 2013/07/22 17:20:16 UTC

Hive Wiki Partition Protection

Hi,

I just noted that the CASCADE option is missing in   the documentation for partition protection.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+DDL#LanguageManualDDL-AlterTable%2FPartitionProtections

Could somebody add it?
I would be of course ready to do this myself if I get the right.

Regards,

Jean-Charles

Re: Hive Wiki Partition Protection

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
"-- Lefty Leverenz, *retired tech writer"

*
*You will never be out of work as long as hive exists!
*

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.