Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jack Adams <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/20 20:59:35 UTC

Lenya 1.4 and JCR

Hi All,

Could anyone please give me an update on when Lenya
1.4 will be released and also what is the current
status of JCR support.

I am in the process of selecting an Open source CMS
solution for a customer.

Regards,

Jack

Re: Lenya 1.4 and JCR

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El jue, 20-10-2005 a las 11:59 -0700, Jack Adams escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> Could anyone please give me an update on when Lenya
> 1.4 will be released

We are still have some bugs that need to be solved before we can
release. The workflow is currently causing sometimes problems. Having
said this there is no fixed date yet, but ASAP. ;-)

> and also what is the current
> status of JCR support.

JCR is working fine in 1.4.

> I am in the process of selecting an Open source CMS
> solution for a customer.

Recommend lenya, of course. ;-)

salu2
--