Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org> on 2002/11/20 18:14:13 UTC

cocoon transition files

Would someone be so kind as to create the directory:
   src/resources/convert/cocoon
in the forrest cvs and expand (and commit) the attached files therein?

My submission here was based on a helpful suggestion from Ken that we
keep in-process Cocoon transition files in the Forrest cvs, instead of
the Cocoon cvs. The idea is that we can all contribute patches to the
files as we work out all glitches related to a successful
Cocoon-transition. Once we have transitioned successfully, Cocooners can
propose an official transition, subject to a vote on cocoon-dev. I'd
rather work out bugs among Forresters and Forrest-oriented Cocooners
before we bring up the issue on cocoon-dev.

Inside you'll find a README.txt which explains how to perform a trial
run. I'll post a more detailed message on cocoon-docs. I'll also add the
README (How-To) to the Cocoon wiki.

Thanks.

Diana

Re: cocoon transition files

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Done. The only change that i made was to remove all of the
content from README.txt and pointed to the Wiki page instead.
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowToForrestTransition

--David