Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael Mok <mo...@iprimus.com.au> on 2003/06/22 05:24:11 UTC

Re: [VOTE] struts-ANNOUNCE / struts-FAQ

Hi Ted

I would like to add that JGuru FAQ is now gone commercial (or has been
for a long time). I am sure the FAQ in JGuru contains alot of valuable
information. However when you perform a search in the STRUTS forum, the
search result page shown below returns an huge advertisement for JGURU
and the only way to view the REAL search result is to sign up and pay
pay pay.

http://jguru.com/search/marketing_results.jsp?resource=jGuru%3Afaq%2FStruts&resource=jGuru%3Aforum%2FStruts&query=action&view=byrelevance&offset=0

I am now using the mailing list to search all my queries and as you said
are the easiest and effective. Though there is room for improvements.

Regards

Michael Mok

*Search Results*

*Results from searching our partners*:

1 results from searching *jGuru:devworksTutorialsII*
<http://jguru.com/search/marketing_results.jsp?resource=jGuru%3Afaq%2FStruts&resource=jGuru%3Aforum%2FStruts&query=action&view=byrelevance&offset=0#_a0>

*Your answer is probably in the search results below*, but you need to
be a premium member to access jGuru's amazing knowledge-base. You can
check the results with a free two-week trial; click one of the
subscription buttons below!

245 results from searching *jGuru:faq*
2195 results from searching *jGuru:forum*
13 results from searching *jGuru:guru*
20 results from searching *jGuru:peerscope*
24 results from searching *Sun Wireless*
8 results from searching *BEA dev2dev*
17 results from searching *SunOne (Forte)*
139 results from searching *Sun Java Developer Connection*
485 results from searching *IBM developerWorks*
52 results from searching *O'Reilly ONJava*
180 results from searching *JavaWorld*

*GET ACCESS TO THE WORLD'S MOST COMPLETE JAVA ANSWERS DATABASE*,
*priority attention to your questions*, *email notifications*, *JavaDoc
quick links*,*faster page rendering*, and *no ads*!

jGuru has invested over US$ 1 million in our 6500+ carefully edited FAQ
entries. If our database doesn't have the answer, our super-smart and
broad internet aggregate search will find it. Become a premium member
now! For $14.95 a month, you get access to the content paid for by the
combined purchasing power of all jGuru premium members as well as the
$1,000,000 in content we have already created.

Just $14.95 a month or subscribe for a year at $149.95 and get *12
months for the price of 10* and a *free jGuru t-shirt*! Sign up now and
try out the premium service for two weeks at no charge!