Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Fajar Priyanto <fa...@arinet.org> on 2006/12/10 14:58:36 UTC

Bayes poisoning?

Hi all,
I'm still using SA 3.0.4, but so far it's been great in filtering out spams. I
use rules from SA Emporium also.

However, I notice that there are spams that consists of no advertising at all,
instead they consist of a very long story (well, to be humorous, some of the
story is quite interesting :)).

What is the purpose of this kind of spam? I heard someone mentioning
about 'bayes poisoning'? How to counter this kind of spam?

Thank you very much,
http://linux2.arinet.org
8:58pm up 0:23, 2.6.16.13-4-default GNU/Linux