Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/14 05:27:30 UTC

Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC7 ?

Hello,

     Due to large number of patches available in jira and issues in RC6, I
would think it is better to have at least one RC (or two) before go for the
major release (1.7.0). I will have sometime on coming weeks to work on a
RC. Let me know what do you all think.

thanks,
Dinesh.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC7 ?

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
 I would also be able to help on testing. I did apply few patches in
december.

Regards
Nandika