Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu> on 2015/05/05 01:51:02 UTC

[GSOC XMark] Weekly Update

Last week:

1) Understood XQuery Data Model, multiple wrappers around XML document,
SequencePointable, the need for builders and a little bit of data flow and
operators. Thanks to Preston for great explanations!

2)Documentation: SequencePointable structure, byte array break down of a
basic XML Doc.

ᐧ

Re: [GSOC XMark] Weekly Update

Posted by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu>.
Please refer to the update I sent on a separate email.

Thank you,
Shivani

Re: [GSOC XMark] Weekly Update

Posted by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu>.