Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sridevi Pabbisetty <sr...@sabre.com> on 2000/09/28 01:41:27 UTC

problems running the example applications!!

I downloaded the 0.40.0 version of Xalan-C++ and tried to run the sample
applications. I tried 2 of them -- SimpleTransform and
CompileStylesheets. I could compile them but I got problem while running
the projects.

When running CompileStyleSheets, I was getting a c05, access violation
in line #84.

   XObjectFactoryDefault   theStylesheetXObjectFactory(
      theXSLTProcessorEnvSupport,
      theXPathSupport);

I am running MSVC 6.0 on Windows NT (SP5) .

I would really appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks
Sridevi