Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "gdilem@libero.it" <gd...@libero.it> on 2004/11/11 14:42:17 UTC

getting files name by a text file and doing a jar

Hi all
I'd like to read from a text file a sequence of files to add to a jar.Actually I do not know how ant can help me.
What I want is a build.xml that real all the lines of a text file (each rows describe a file name to jar)
and doing a unique jar.
Is it possible?
Regards
Giovanni

Re: getting files name by a text file and doing a jar

Posted by Phil Weighill-Smith <ph...@volantis.com>.
Can't you just use a <jar> task with a nested <fileset> with the
includesfile attribute set to point to your file containing the list of
filenames?

Phil :n.

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 13:42, gdilem@libero.it wrote:

> Hi all
> I'd like to read from a text file a sequence of files to add to a jar.Actually I do not know how ant can help me.
> What I want is a build.xml that real all the lines of a text file (each rows describe a file name to jar)
> and doing a unique jar.
> Is it possible?
> Regards
> Giovanni