Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by wujian <ye...@126.com> on 2006/09/15 08:50:15 UTC

Re: Deploying filebinding sample on JBoss

i'm doing the same thing as you.
i succeeded in deploy the servicemix-deployer, and try to deploy the
filebinding.

i put the filebinding-sm.xml into the jboss/server/default/deploy, then
received some exception messages.

you can try it to see if there is any exception.

wujian
regards.

Said Eloudrhiri wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to deploy ServiceMix on JBoss 4.0.3SP1 (Suse Linux 10.0).
>
> The JBI has been properly deployed (checked through the JMX Console) as
> described on "http://www.servicemix.org/JBoss+Deployer".
>
> My question is how to deploy the filebinding sample on JBoss and where to
> create "inbox" and "outbox" directories?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Saïd

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.