Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2009/02/09 05:42:24 UTC

Re: [Friday] Re: IBM is an island (the quest for getting a websphere license continues)

Is there any new information about getting a WebSphere instance?

Re: [Friday] Re: IBM is an island (the quest for getting a websphere license continues)

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:07 AM, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any news on this?

I just sent a ping to see where we are...

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Any news on this? There is a bunch of Jira tickets related to

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.