Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rachit goel <pa...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/05/11 13:50:05 UTC

JMSMessageID and update mode

Is it  possible for us to set our own message IDS in a message , so that we
can easily use the JMSCorrelationID and other logic specific details as
well.

Also Is some kind of update mode msg is their that can be send as reply to a
particular msg

Re: JMSMessageID and update mode

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/11/07, rachit goel <pa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Is it  possible for us to set our own message IDS in a message , so that we
> can easily use the JMSCorrelationID and other logic specific details as
> well.

You can't set the Message ID explicitly, the JMS provider does that -
but you can set the JMSCorrelationID and can add any other headers you
wish (so you could set your own ID header)

http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html

--
James
-------