Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/14 14:14:15 UTC

WSS4J - WS-Security Implementation (was Re: axis-wsse)

Filippo, Pankaj, Team,

To jumpstart work on WSS4J (http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?SecurityProposal) i have
checked in my sandbox code for WS-Security to ws-axis/contrib
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/contrib/wss4j/). Please feel free to send/commit patches
for codebase (http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/SubmitPatches).

Thanks,
dims