Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com> on 2017/10/12 16:01:42 UTC

How OM Creates Minified Script Files

Dear OpenMeetings Developers,

In OM 4.0.0, we have customized several UI scripting and stylesheet files.
We would like to integrate those changes into our already compiled binary,
without having to recompile the OM-web package or the entire project,
OM-parent.  Can we minify these in Linux and simply paste it in the right
minified file directories?

Or, do we need to use compile again using maven-plugin to auto-generate
minified files?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

 <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: How OM Creates Minified Script Files

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You can do everything manually :)))
Or you can delete minified version, full version will work in this case

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax