Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by nic <ni...@inwind.it> on 2005/07/07 09:53:43 UTC

project name & path in JSP links

Hi !!!
I am a recent myFaces user and I have a problem with
relative path.

My project (called here myProject) runs under the Tomcat context:
http://localhost:8080/myProject/

In jsp pages I have to insert the path from the context name:
<h:outputLink value="/myProject/home.jsf">
instead of
<h:outputLink value="home.jsf">
as I expected, else my link doesn't work.
Is this behaviour correct or I have to set some parameters in tomcat
configuration ?

Thank you in advance,
Nico

Re: project name & path in JSP links