Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Yuriy <yu...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/18 10:37:14 UTC

sql fields visibility without sql indexing

Hi.

I want to see sql fields without sql indexing.
I use @QuerySqlField() annotation and invoke setIndexedTypes cache
configuration method.

But I watching that index.bin file is growing up.

I dot not use sql index. I need to see sql fields only.
Why this file is growing up?

RE: sql fields visibility without sql indexing

Posted by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com>.
There are implicit indexes needed to make SQL work – one on primary key, one on affinity key.
They are also stored in index.bin, so it’s expected to see it growing.

Stan