Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dave Glasser <dg...@pobox.com> on 2017/03/24 14:54:14 UTC

Peter Ent's emails being flagged

I use Yahoo email, and it seems that the majority of Peter Ent's (and others from this list) get routed into my spam folder. Marking the flagged messages as "Not Spam" seems to have no effect on subsequent mails.
Is anyone else experiencing this with Yahoo email?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
I got some emails again in February routed to spam, then I march it went to
inbox normaly.
Very strange behaviour...

--

Carlos Rovira