Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com> on 2011/08/20 14:40:25 UTC

Generate the Eclipse project and classpath files with Maven

Hey guys,

I observed this while working on Whirr[1]. They have a generation for their
projects. Like Hadoop had with ant, I think this is quite cool.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WHIRR/How+To+Contribute#HowToContribute-SettingupEclipse

Re: Generate the Eclipse project and classpath files with Maven

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
No downvotes yet, I'm opening a ticket now.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
I forgot the body of the mail: