Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 07:15:11 UTC

SVD hang found

I just found and fixed a hang in the SVD code that we have.  Since this
code is used in a lot of other pieces of code, and since I have been unable
to find a work-around in the work that I am doing, I think that this is a
0.9 stopper.

The good news is that I have a patch against trunk ready to go if we decide
to include it.  Patch includes test and fix.

Re: SVD hang found

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Re: SVD hang found