Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Chufeng Gao <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/22 04:10:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.2

Hi all,

We are glad to announce the release of Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.2. Once
again I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who contributes to
the release.

Download Links:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/download/download.html

Release Notes: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/releases/tag/3.0.2

Website: https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/

DolphinScheduler Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/
- Documents:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/3.0.2/user_doc/about/introduction.html

*About DolphinScheduler:*

Apache DolphinScheduler is an open-source distributed, visualized and
extensible
workflow scheduling platform. Apache DolphinScheduler applies to

enterprise-level scenarios, providing a solution to visualize not only big
data
tasks, workflows but also the entire processing procedures.

Apache DolphinScheduler targets the management of complex big data task
dependencies
and the DataOPS orchestration, solving the intricate dependencies of data
R&D ETL and the
inability to monitor the health status of tasks. DolphinScheduler assembles
tasks in Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) streaming mode, which can monitor
the execution status of tasks in time, and supports operations like task /
workflow retry, failure recovery, pause, kill, etc.

*Best Regards,*

*Chufeng (Eric) Gao*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.2

Posted by Jay Chung <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulation! And thanks Eric for releasing this amazing version.

BTW, it is better to cc our announce to `announce@apache.org`